5/02/2014

Severe sexual violence and genital mutilation without consent is funny, Mkay?

I think it would be really funny to surprise a drunk sorority girl and chop off her genitals so I could fuck them later!  Haha!  Wouldn't that be hilarious!

No?

Well, before you grab the torches and pitchforks, consider this...





















I came across this image posted on a social networking site:
(image censored here due to Blogger's new content policy)

The caption:
I've heard of surprise sex, but I'm pretty sure that even the drunkest frat-boy isn't expecting THIS!!!
It's been up for almost 3 years, several people have "liked" it and not one negative comment has been left about it where it is posted.

However, there were a few supportive comments left under the picture, one of which is particularly interesting:
I think I'd want the male to feel fear and even relive the trauma every time he looked down when he peed. He'd then be afraid to pee. Well to pee is to live so eventually his shit will get backed up and his bladder will have to get cut open and everything would need to be rerouted, which would be yet another possible trauma. I'm really getting ideas here.
Goes to look for "volunteers"
Nobody else seemed to think that was especially offensive, either.

Still think that comment of mine at the beginning wasn't funny?  Yeah, me neither.  The difference is, the one about female genitals is generally recognized as "sexual violence" while the ones about male genitals are "just a joke."

No comments:

Post a Comment